Thursday, December 3, 2009

you never know how many you really have

So I know most of you mothers with girls have gone through the stages of cute things for your daughters hair, clippies and hair ties and headbands. Im not going lie, I told myself I wouldn't be one of those moms that put the clippies or headbands in my daughters hair, well I ended up giving in. I'm kind of over the clippie stage, my daughter had hair since day one. I'm now onto putting headbands in her hair...they look SUPER cute, when/if she lets them stay in for longer then 5 seconds-and that's a long time. So I have been "collecting" headbands here and there and found some of my old ones. I had them all in a drawer and well, just got to the point where I couldn't shut the drawer anymore. Which was bugging me, so I FINALLY decided to do something about it. I made a headband holder out of a Quaker Oatmeal container, 2 sheets of 12x12 scrapbook paper & an 8x10 for the top and Mod Podge. I got the idea for this from Joy's Hope. It took me less then 10 mins to make.




Finished.

Like I said she has too many, I need another one already, LOL.

In the inside I put the headbands that go all around the head, that are complete circles, whatever you want to call them.

1 comment:

  1. Giiiirl, you are gettng quite creative in that old age!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete