Friday, November 27, 2009

hit the motherload

So I had a GREAT day at the thrift store last week, I found a TON of awesome finds. I'm VERY excited to start painting them. A few I'm still undecided on what colors to paint. I'm starting one at a time, LOL.


I'm pretty sure this is a bread box, I haven't decided actually what I'm doing with it, but I think i'm going to make it into a memory box for my daughter. $2.99 :O)


I got this lonely end table for $4.99.
[sorry such a bad picture, wasn't paying attention when I took it, obviously]

I found these 3 corkboards each for $1.99 and the frame for $2.99
I'm going to make them all into magnet boards, maybe chalkboards too.

I found this REALLY nice solid wood mirror for $3.99.

this AWESOME bookcase for $2.99. SOLID wood!! I NEED this for my daughter's room, I've already started painting it.

This cute white chair for $2.99, I'm going to paint it red I believe and use as a prop.

check back soon for the AFTERS!! I'm going to be busy painting for the next few weeks, hehe.




I got this changing table at a local rummage sale last month for $10. It's in GREAT shape and very sturdy. I bought it for my cousin who is having a little baby in May. I didn't get a chance to paint it white, to match the crib, before they stole it from me. I'm hoping I can go and visit and paint it for them :O)

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm officially jealous!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the afters. Think of me next time you are thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ready to see afters!!!
    Sav

    ReplyDelete